This web page contains so called cookies.
According to the Electronic Communications Act, which came into effect 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a website with cookies should be informed that the website contains cookies, what these cookies are used for and how they can be avoided. A cookie is a small data file that websites store on your computer so they can recognize your computer the next time you visit the site. Cookies are used on many web sites to give visitors access to various functions. The information in the cookie can be used to monitor a user's surfing. A cookie is passive and can not spread computer viruses or other malicious programs.
Cookies are used as tools to:
• store settings for how a website to display (resolution , language etc )
• switch on the encryption of transmission on the Internet of sensitive information
• observe how users understand the website and thus gather data for how the site can be developed further
• connect the user's exposure to advertising on websites to his transactions in e-commerce as a basis for calculation of compensation to the website and ad networks
• gather information about users' behaviors to adapt and limit the content and advertising on popular websites to these behaviors
Cookies and other technologies such as storing or retrieving data from the user's computer may be used only with the consent of the user. Consent can be provided in various ways, for example through the browser. In your browser settings , the user can select which cookies should be allowed , blocked or deleted. Learn more about how this is done in the browser's Help section.
For questions regarding cookies used by this site , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org